1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discretion, 3D RPG: Free Content Update!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by redskyforge, Mar 14, 2011.

1. redskyforge

redskyforge New Member

[​IMG]

New content update for Discretion: The Lost Mines of Essei!
    Venture into the mines recently unsealed in the Mountain Kingdom of Essei. Discover and engage new enemies, and complete new quests to save the people of Essei from the evil that lurks below...

A story-focused Role-Playing Game (RPG), Discretion follows a young noble thrust into the danger and intrigues of life at the court of King Assam. The King is busy waging a protracted war against his neighbours to the east, the Kingdom of Denia. With a young, popular and ambitious Queen, perhaps he is too busy... enter the world of Discretion and take part in the story.

Free demo and full version (99c) are on the Market.

QR code, screenshots are on the official website.

• Accessible game-play designed specifically for mobile gaming: play at your own pace
    • Mature and compelling storyline with multiple unique endings: 18 hours of replayability
    • Fully 3D world with 11 different areas
    • 4 character classes
    • Combat system with 48 unique special abilities
  2. phreek

phreek New Member

Looks good, I will pick it up. Glad to see interesting games coming out for Android now, I was getting really sick of only finding card games and 30 iterations of "memory"...
  3. redskyforge

redskyforge New Member

Thanks! Yeah, the main reason I decided to make an RPG was that there aren't very many of that kind of game out on Android at the moment. Downside was it was a pretty big project and sucked up many months of my life, but I'm pleased with the result. Let me know if you have any feedback :)
  4. Diordna

Diordna New Member

I played some of the demo and I really like the look of it, it needs some work to look more real and stuff with scenery and stuff, but I also love the controls. Even though the beginning says you look around with one side of the screen and you move with the other side but you only move and look around with one side or the other, they both do the same. It's like there is an invisible analog stick there, but it's very simple and nice.

I would love to be able to create a game kind of like this, or any games at all even 2D simple ones... ugh how did ou learn it all?
  5. redskyforge

redskyforge New Member

Hi there, thanks for the feedback! Yeah, the scenery isn't the most amazing looking, although it's better (higher resolution textures) in the new content update. Glad you found the controls were usable, I've had such mixed feedback about that it's incredible - some people hate them and some people love them.

As far as how I learned it, I've worked for a couple of games companies where I learned a load about how to put games together. Learning Android was pretty straightforward really, if you know Java learning to make Android apps is easy. If you want to make games then learning OpenGL is essential too, which can be time consuming but it's doable if you want it enough :)
Search tags for this page
3d rpg offline for android
android rpg games free
discreation rpg android free game code
discretion 3d rpg android download

discretion 3d rpg free android download full vertion