discovered how to get MMS messages not be slideshow

tech94

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been reading this and other Droid forums for several months and just registered. I started with a MOTO Droid and got the Droid Incredible on release day. Love some features on the DI and dislike others. Definitely a keeper though. And as others have stated the battery sux. I got the seidio 1750mah ext battery and have experience improved battery life by 4-5 hrs.

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but I was annoyed w receiving mms pix as a 5 sec slideshow. I searched around but couldn't find answers online. I started playing w the camera settings and discovered that if u adjust the review time after a photo is taken it also adjusts the view time on the mms received. I set mine to unlimited and I can view received pix as long as i like.

Last edited:

vr6tornado

Reaction score
Can you adjust the photo review settings on the Incredible directly from the camera menu settings?

I have a Moto Droid and have been having the same issue with pics showing up as slideshows (Googled for hours with no luck trying to resolve the problem, as you probably did).

I checked the camera menu settings, display settings, camera application settings, gallery application settings........ no luck finding anything to change the image review settings, so I'm wondering if you or anyone else who might read this knows where I can find this --- if it's even possible. That slideshow stuff drives me nuts!!!! :/

rgj0711

Reaction score
I did this too on the Incredible - and no-go. Still stays up 5 seconds after I changed to UNLIMITED. Any other suggestions?

Last edited: