stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
not at the moment, gotta make that one almost from scratch. will be a bit before i can get to it.

nordy420

Reaction score
Hey Stetsonaw,
The new market is sick!!! Awesome and so excited for your new release. Is your new release zip-aligned. I have noticed that since Mobile Sensei has started doing this that his themes still run very smooth. I will still use this theme but just curious.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
i haven't, but you can zipalign from the liberty toolbox at boot. i'll look into it.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
How will this work with ADW launcher? Will this work with 2.O or just 1.5 like you said in your first post?

What do you mean? I don't touch ADW. This theme will work with 2.0, but you may get an FC when you access Liberty Setting from the main settings menu, but you can still access it from the toolbox. Or just wait an hour or two and the upgraded version of my theme will be live. Watch my twitter, it'll be there first.

Sent from 1885

jjj751

Reaction score
How will this work with ADW launcher? Will this work with 2.O or just 1.5 like you said in your first post?

What do you mean? I don't touch ADW. This theme will work with 2.0, but you may get an FC when you access Liberty Setting from the main settings menu, but you can still access it from the toolbox. Or just wait an hour or two and the upgraded version of my theme will be live. Watch my twitter, it'll be there first.

Sent from 1885

Wait, you're gonna release it here right?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Wildrat

Reaction score
I've used Launcher Pro when it was first being developed. I liked it but then I tried ADW Launcher and for some reason can't remember why but liked it better. That was on my old Droid, of course I had Bugless Beast and it's many variations on the phone also.
I like your theme but, I also like my ADW Launcher EX now.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I looked into ADW theming today, gonna pass on it, sorry. You can still use ADW with my theme (of course), but it won't be themed.

And JJJ, I will post a link to the new thread in here, yes.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I'll be ignoring the thread for a bit while I create the threads for my new version of the theme!