stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Profiles? The only GB I've messed with is Project Elite 5. And I thought JRummy kept saying that 2.0 is gonna be froyo based.

Sent from 1885

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
Profiles? The only GB I've messed with is Project Elite 5. And I thought JRummy kept saying that 2.0 is gonna be froyo based.

Sent from 1885

Profiles:
http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/droid_2_ota_update.jpg

Has he repeated this since GB was rooted? I have no knowledge that it's going to be GB, just pure speculation. Additionally, my speculation says that if it's not GB-based, there will soon be a GB-based version and you might want to focus more on that than on a Froyo-based version. But I know nothing. Just asking dumb questions as a dumb person. :)

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I'm guessing that profiles thing is a blur app? I'll do like I always do, wait for the rom to drop, then worry about updating the theme.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Shooting for the end of this weekend, keep an eye on this thread, or follow me on Twitter, @stetsonaw. I don't post a lot except for updates and if amazon puts up a good free app, so you could subscribe to sms alerts for my tweets.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
what app is giving you the black on black problem?

The only one I have noticed it on so far is Handcent.

Ok, just ran the MM on my D2, worked great, and its the exact same file on the d2 and dx. Its not a dramatic change, just enough to help you see the black text without detracting too much from the theme. A good way to check is to hold down the power button and look at the shutdown options menu. If the top part is black with blue tect and the choices part is grey with blue text, then the change took..

Sent from 1885

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
im getting a ton of force closes with this app..refering to launcher pro, can i switch to adw instead with the epic blue or no?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
im getting a ton of force closes with this app..refering to launcher pro, can i switch to adw instead with the epic blue or no?

Very strange. You can use whatever launcher you want. What version of LauncherPro are you running, and have you tried removing the themed version and installing the one from the market?

Sent from 1885

untamed101

Reaction score
New Screenshot

EpicBlue.pngThis is my new look for my Liberty

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding a link to epicblue theme for droidx on liberty 2.0 anyone help me? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Oh, you found it!! This is the correct thread, I just need to update the OP to reflect. 1.5 themes are compatible with 2.0. Tonight I will add the updates from post 4 into the full theme.

Sent from 1885