[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 DX

nordy420

Reaction score
If you will consider, I will try to sweet talk the better half into giving you donations. I am a huge fan of red.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Even with the donations (unless it's a very considerable one), i'm not gonna promise anything in the near future.

nordy420

Reaction score
Its cool man, I want to learn how to theme song bad, but I don't know where to begin.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
A preview of what i'm working on theme-wide for the next release... First pic is what it is now, second is the new one.

Old
12.png

New
6kE9Ycc

And yes, I'm going to fix that little issue with the middle button background on the bottom, the one behind the "call" button (the black line).

TWPenick

Reaction score
This theme is great. I can't say enough about how cool my Droid X looks running liberty 1.5 with this theme. Keep up the fantastic work!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
thanks dude! just wait for the new one with Liberty 2.0 comes out... it'll be even more epic... and bold!

maybish

Reaction score
Wow this is really nice really like the keyboard! Great work!

DrifterX

Reaction score
Donation has been sent! and a BIG thanks on a very nice theme. This will be the ONE I'm gonna stick with for a good long while. I'm a noob on this "root" stuff and after only getting my DX a month ago and spending several hours and youtube vids. This has made owning DX a whole lot more entertaining. I hope you will continue to do more work for the DX.... thanks for a job well done!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I am, if you look on the previous page, i'm working on an even more Epic release to go with Liberty 2.0.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
what process did you go through to install? You didn't click apply all did you? Make sure do go down the list and select the one you want, shouldn't take longer than a minute. Hope you made a backup, do a battery pull and boot up, try again.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
So how much rework is it going to take for you if Liberty 2.0 comes out based on GB instead of Froyo? Have you already started on some of the new features, like Profiles and such?