[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
So i just installed the epic blue theme on my droid r2d2 which has Liberty 2.0.1 on it and now I've a question and one problem. Why does my statusbar say Liberty 1.5 on it when I pull it down? My problem is that now when I go to Liberty settings it force closes everytime and before I installed this theme it never did. I love the theme and think it's awesome but was wondering if anybody knew the solution to my force close problem

Go to the Liberty Toolbox and apply the Liberty settings FC patch. i recommend flashing through recovery in the future, it has served me well, while the toolbox seems to be a little unreliable.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
it has served me well, while the toolbox seems to be a little unreliable.

true story, I like to have all of the control when installing, the toolbox takes that away, which is the same reason i'm contemplating having my theme removed from it (that and the fact that i have 3 seperate zips, each for the D2/D2G/DX because each has a different Swype.

Droidman6565

Reaction score
Thanks for the help that fix worked perfect, by the way stetsonaw gotta say this theme is definitely the best one I've found so far.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks dude! You still rocking the R2D2 bootscreen? If you need/want it, i can hook you up.

eqforus5

Reaction score
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I will install this as soon as I reflash liberty 2.0.2. Awesome work Stetsonaw.

eqforus5

Reaction score
Yeah the latest link I seen early this morning was for 2.0.2. Not sure if it is for real but is said version 2.0.2.

eqforus5

Reaction score
Don't remember for sure which thread it was, would have to do some hunting to find it.

eqforus5

Reaction score
I remember where I saw that at now. It was in the market for the donate version of the toolbox.