Discontinued already??

ljbdroid

Reaction score
The Incredible 4G will be replacing the Incredible 2. I would guess a Rezound replacement July/ August time frame. The Incredible 4G has great specs but the Rezound's replacement will not have a 4 " qhd screen. It will be a 4.5 " screen or larger.

No way does VZW discontinue the Rezound before the end of the year!

Sent from my A500 using DroidForums

Last edited:

KOBALT

Reaction score
Its been on sale for $49.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got both of mine for free :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Discontinuing manufacture, perhaps. Discontinued selling? They would be crazy to do that! They've been manufacturing for the better part of a year so I wouldn't be surprised if they already have enough to fulfill the demand for the duration of the product life cycle and beyond.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

yaterml

Reaction score
They are discontinuing the Rezound Dre Beats version. They are no longer producing, selling, or promoting it, but it's been that way for a while. It's just officially official I would expect that because Verizon is currently using this phone as a substitute for the Bionic if someone is having issues with the phone that I may be officially discontinued in the coming months.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
He is just bored and trying to get a rise. I heard from "a very reliable source" that Santa was real. But then I found out my parents were lying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

He's not? You just ruined my day.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Bpowder33

Reaction score
I think since reading this thread I've become a little dumber

Sent from my HTC Rezound

ljbdroid

Reaction score
Its back to 199. Got a point? Agreed this thread has no point or validity. And like someone else said recently I feel dumber for reading this thread let alone for posting in it!

Sent from my A500 using DroidForums

Last edited:

svdroiddude

Reaction score
The problem I have....and many others do too is that after six months, a phone is "obsolete" in the manufacturers eyes. They put you at the back of the line with updates. What really pisses me off is that HTC announces the new entry level One V....lower specs than the Rezound by far and it is getting ICS. WTF!!:angry:

OP
Aimperial

Aimperial

Reaction score
The problem I have....and many others do too is that after six months, a phone is "obsolete" in the manufacturers eyes. They put you at the back of the line with updates. What really pisses me off is that HTC announces the new entry level One V....lower specs than the Rezound by far and it is getting ICS. WTF!!:angry:

I totally agree! This is the real reason I started this thread. And, here is nothing wrong with a little smile here and there to lighten the mood, not trying to make anyone feel dumber.

Sent From My HTC Rezound

yaterml

Reaction score
Uuuuuuuhhh *drools out corner of mouth* brainz

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums