disappointed....

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
To each his own. i had my Droid for 29 days and it was a good phone. However I do not like heavy metal phones and the keyboard was horrible! I traded for the HTC at 1pm today and could not be happier. I think the incredible is just plain nasty!!!! Perfect weight and does not feel cheap at all. So far the battery life is fine and is as good or even better than my Droid. The spec on battery life are a farse and are never accurate anyway!!! This phone is much more pocket friendly than the Droid IMO. I did like my Droid don't get me wrong but the HTC is a better phone for me! Oh and did I mention it is fast as hell!!!! Now I am a newbie and do not know or care to know how to root or OC my phone so for me the HTC is probably better.

booooooo! you suck lol jk. It is a nice phone just not for some people though :) also Im sure everywhere here is extremely happy you at least got an android, DROID phone instead of a.....what are the other smartphone brands again? Oh yeah i dont really care lol. Droid, Android, and Google FTW!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yall do know Motorola made a hardware upgrade to the Droid that has rasied keys. Maybe that helped ppl that had problems with the keyboard?

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
Yall do know Motorola made a hardware upgrade to the Droid that has rasied keys. Maybe that helped ppl that had problems with the keyboard?

im not to sure if this is true cause ive had my droid since day one and my keys are raised yet i know 3 ppl who got it a week before christmas and their keys are flat. but im not saying your wrong they probly just make all of them raised now.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea, the earlier ones are flat. Its just that most ppl complaining about the keys are the ones that got their phone last year.

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
Yea, the earlier ones are flat. Its just that most ppl complaining about the keys are the ones that got their phone last year.

mine is starting to pop kinda like in the A S D area and camera button is rubbing off but idc about the camera button i just want my keyboard to stay good for a while longer i use it to much and im too quick on lol. Its nothing messing with phone just gives me a little pop now and again. i got insurance though even though thats manufacture

Zozz

Reaction score
I've had the Moto Droid since November and I just got my Incredible, holy **** this phone rocks. I've really dug the Sense experience from my gf's Hero and this phone is nice. I know people like the OC and the rooting things about the Moto Droid but it feels nice having a phone that isn't burning your hand. The speed is amazing, switching between screens is effortlessly and bring that quick snap that my iPhone had and that I missed when I had my Moto Droid. Phone feels light but not cheap at all. People associate plastic with cheap but the durability and feel of plastic has changed a lot over the years.

The Moto Droid had a solid heavy feel to it but I don't care about weight, I prefer the aesthetics of the device. The nice curves to it are in much preference over the hard sharp edges my moto droid had. HTC keyboard totally made me forget about the hard keyboard on the moto droid when I installed it and the keyboard on the incredible is awesome. Copy and paste is great too. flash lite, nice camera, speakers match the moto droid. This is a solid phone, and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.