1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Disappointed

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by 021adam, Nov 16, 2011.

1. 021adam

021adam New Member

I was disappointed to see that the new "BB" version is just a renamed GPA. The original BB had mods such as lockscreen music controls, statusbar controls, etc. The new "BB"/GPA has none of those options. I was hoping to get the GPA stability w/ some extra options, but no. Calling the new GPA's BB is misleading. I will be sticking to Liquid and Chevy.
  2. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

I thought the same thing but in my opinion that's why petes builds are so stable.
  3. 021adam

021adam New Member

I'm not complaining about the fact that his ROMs are vanilla. I'm just saying that I think calling his new GPA builds BB is misleading and I was bummed out once I flashed it. I appreciate the speed and stability of GPA, but it would be nice if there was a happy medium where we could get the benefits of GPA along with some basic additional features. That's what I thought BB was until now.
  4. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

Yea I understand that lol I loved the old bb roms I'm sure pete will bring them back!
  5. DHO

DHO New Member

GPA is not BB
    BB is not GPA

These are mutually exclusive ROMs created by the same person. BB was a custom ROM for the OG and simply a thing of beauty. GPA is a very polished stock version of GB for multiple platforms.
    I think I speak for all of Pete's fans when I say we hope to see a merger of BB and GPA.
  6. SlammedDime

SlammedDime New Member

DHO - You might want to look at the title and contents of the first post of the very first Sticky topic in this board...
  7. 021adam

021adam New Member

Ditto