Disappearing photos

NickWBurns

Reaction score
I think this has been mentioned before but couldn't find it. Im using the stock picture gallery and every time I go into it at least one of my pictures is missing. I have to constantly use Astro to get it back. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix or the best replacement gallery. Thanks all

johnd09

Reaction score
Have not had any problems with mine or heard any. Maybe you can figure it out.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!!

thelopenator

Reaction score
is the photo thats missing in the right folder whhen you astro it? like the dcim folder or whatever it is

OP
NickWBurns

NickWBurns

Reaction score
Yes, I have all of my pictures in the DCIM folder. It still happens, but if I go into Astro and find the missing picture, I copy and paste it back and overwrite the existing file, it shows back up. Weird....

thelopenator

Reaction score
That is very weird. The photo was taken from your phone right?

this was sent from my phone that is cellular

jmebradl

Reaction score
I have a similar problem with my Thunderbolt. When I upload a picture to Facebook (using Astro), not only does it delete the photo from my Gallery but also from the Astro DCIM/100MEDIA folder. First, is there any way to stop this from happening? Second, can I retrieve the deleted pictures?

P.S.-Also, if anyone knows how to create a new thread please let me know so I don't have to keep replying to posts for answers to new topic questions.