Disable slide lock for incoming calls?

Pidge

Reaction score
Are there any apps that actually work to disable the slide lock for incoming calls?

Have tried
myLock - didn't like the flash of lock
Nolock - just stopped working
screen mode widget lite - never worked

Oasis89

Reaction score
Bump

curiosity bump.

I was questioning myself if there was a way to disable the slider for answering calls - be it system related or within an app.:greendroid:

rjax

Reaction score

a73

Reaction score
I have been using screen mode widget with no problems. Just set it to "awake stay," then just shut off the screen with the button on top of the phone, and do the same to wake it up, no sliding necessary.

OP
Pidge

Pidge

Reaction score
I've been using Shaker to answer the phone for a few days now. So far, no problems. The slide lock screen still comes up when phone rings, but you just shake it however you set it (i.e. front shake) and it answers.

I'm still locking for something that gets rids of the lock screen when using phone to text, surf, etc. without crashing.

Reaction score
Im not trying to troll here but is it really so hard to use the droid with one hand? i almost always just use one hand on my phone except for typing and stuff in landscape mode. I really just want to legitimately know why do u find it so hard? do you have small hands or are you left handed. Like i said im really not trying to offend anyone im just genuinely curious

Edit: Wow fail on my part didn't see the thread was a month old.

Holliday88

Reaction score
Im not trying to troll here but is it really so hard to use the droid with one hand? i almost always just use one hand on my phone except for typing and stuff in landscape mode. I really just want to legitimately know why do u find it so hard? do you have small hands or are you left handed. Like i said im really not trying to offend anyone im just genuinely curious

Edit: Wow fail on my part didn't see the thread was a month old.

lol, thanks for failing so epically gocflamdragon, I was just wondering about this idea the other day.

To answer your question, no, it's not so hard to answer with one had. However, when you've got the phone plugged in the car, the cord doesn't stretch all the way to the driver's side ear, you have to look down to slide and unlock, hit speaker, keep one hand on the steering wheel AND watch for rush hour traffic. Anything that can make that sequence easier is good in my book. Oh and not get caught by cops because of the new texting laws that will be going into effect.

Fine, yes, I should just get a bluetooth.