Disable Four Home Keys Backlight Below Screen

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there are a way to disable the backlight on the four home keys below the screen on the Droid? I cannot find an app or a setting that controls this.

Thanks.

Paul

mightybrick

Reaction score
Turn off automatic brightness, and the backlighting on those keys will turn off when the screen dims down.

OP
PaulAndroidMan
Reaction score
Turn off automatic brightness, and the backlighting on those keys will turn off when the screen dims down.

Mightybrick,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I would like to disable those lights totally, and never have them come on...

Thanks.

Paul

Wolfwise

Reaction score
Yeah I would like that same app. I have been looking and cant find one. Those keys are way too bright and then they leak out into the side of the screen. Hope we find one

Wolfwise

ddodson3

Reaction score
Yeah I would like that same app. I have been looking and cant find one. Those keys are way too bright and then they leak out into the side of the screen. Hope we find one

Wolfwise

I would love an app for that as well.
When I'm watching movies on my droid the lights stay lit and its very distracting in the dark. I would even pay for an app like this.
Thanks

turtlesoup

Reaction score
Yes, those lights can be annoying. When I got my charging dock today and I first used it those 4 bottom lights turned off (I was very happy). Now they stay on every time I use the dock.

Must have been a bug the first time but I'd sure like to reproduce that bug to turn them off.