1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Disable auto screen brightness

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Parasol, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Parasol

Parasol New Member

Ok. For the last couple of weeks, I notice that when I wake up (haven't use my phone for hours), my phone's screen brightness is lowered. I don't remember turning it down before sleeping.

So today, I notice it did it again. I intentionally left it on max brightness last night too.

Is there a way to turn this off? I know I disabled the auto brightness, but it's still doing it!!!
  2. xMercury

xMercury New Member

Do you have other apps installed that offer the ability to change brightness settings and perhaps overrun the original brightness settings? I'm actually having the opposite problem as you; I intentionally put the brightness as low as it will go, yet when I run some apps, the screen gets brighter.
Search tags for this page
android display brightness automatic disable
disable auto low screen android
disable low battery auto brightness android
how to disable auto screen brightness on android
how to disable droid automatic display brightness

permanently disable auto brightness droid charge

samsung galaxy turn off auto screen bright
turn off screen dim ubuntu

ubuntu disable auto brightness

ubuntu off auto brightness
ubuntu screen auto brightness