Directional pad on droid seems kinda 'seni-functional'(only working in some cases)

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
First off I know its not the rooting section but I just wanna throw it out there that I'm running the frg22 build that meti uploaded(doubt it has anything to do with it, but maybe it is a rom issue?) but anyway my main point here is that, the directional pad with the gold button in the middle on my droid now seems to decide to work in only SOME cases. For example, I'm having trouble getting it to work when I'm pressing it in the browser or highlighting different apps on my launch screen but the thing that annoys me the most is that I was able to also use it to fast foward and rewind flash videos in the browser but now it only seems to work sometimes..idk why. Any ideas?? The gold button seems to work fine and in this text menu I'm also able to move it left and right..strange
And sorry if this post was too long for what it is. It isn't the biggest deal(I ramble a bit with my questions haha,noob here), my main concern is my battery life, but that's another story..
Thanks for reading :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk