1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dinc2 2.3.4 OTA update problem (triangle with ! and a blue droid guy)

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by ChrisBlaszak, Sep 22, 2011.

1. ChrisBlaszak

ChrisBlaszak New Member

I downloaded the update and proceeded to install it, and then my phone restarted and that triangle and blue droid guy came up. I know theres something wrong, but I have no clue what it is! Can anybody help solve this issue.

Note: I have no root, but I have s-off

and also, how can I get s-on?
  2. Darkpsycho

Darkpsycho New Member

I don't believe there is a method to get s-on again and do you have access to your phone at all? I believe i heard the OTA update is a bad idea to update to when you are s-off or rooted but don't quote me on that.
  3. ChrisBlaszak

ChrisBlaszak New Member

So then how do I make my phone normal before I did it? And yea I can use it fully, I just want to update it, but I think the s-off is preventing me.
  4. Darkpsycho

Darkpsycho New Member

You mean s-on again? Not possible i believe like i said. If you like stock so much you should just root and use the Virtuous Unity Rom which is Sense 3.
Search tags for this page

blue android guy

blue droid guy when my phone updated
htc software update error blue android guy
triangle and blue android error