Dinc charger specs?

Big Ry

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a dinc and I would like to know if my d1 car charger will work on it.

jsan2727

Reaction score
i would like to know this as well, i just got mine Friday at best buy, today it did not seem to charge on my car charger, it has the same plug as my d1.

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
i would like to know this as well, i just got mine Friday at best buy, today it did not seem to charge on my car charger, it has the same plug as my d1.
what are the ratings for amperage and voltage on your dinc charger? they should be on a sticker on the charger somewhere in mA and V, respectively.

jsan2727

Reaction score
I bought mine at a verizon store it is not a manufacturers name on it. Just says Verizon. No voltage or amp rating listed. I don't believe it is working. On my way to Verizon now. I will post what they say later.

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
I bought mine at a verizon store it is not a manufacturers name on it. Just says Verizon. No voltage or amp rating listed. I don't believe it is working. On my way to Verizon now. I will post what they say later.
Thats odd, mine has a sticker on the cord that says it. It is probably on the home charger as well and possibly on the box. Let me know what VZW says. Thanks for the help.

rmerigold

Reaction score
Dinc charger

The chargers are the same,therefore, it should work on both phones

rmerigold

Reaction score
The charger for the incredible is 5volts and 1 amp...They will both also trickle charge using the USB cable. I sell the same micro usb charger all day every day for both phones.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
D1 5 volts, 1 amp

wified from a monolith using a slider

jsan2727

Reaction score
ok, customer service lady at Verizon said it is supposed to work, however she has the same problem with her dinc i have had, it charges very slowly. she said there is a new one coming out on Friday. mine charges slow enough that it just doesn't work for me, i will be buying the new one.

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
ok, customer service lady at Verizon said it is supposed to work, however she has the same problem with her dinc i have had, it charges very slowly. she said there is a new one coming out on Friday. mine charges slow enough that it just doesn't work for me, i will be buying the new one.
a new charger is coming out? why dont you just go to monoprice and get one with a higher current rating for $2?

kiju0605

Reaction score
the DInc's OEM charger has an output of 5V, 1A
the iPod's OEM charger also has an output of 5V, 1A

im wondering if i can unplug the ipod usb cable from the ipod wall charger and plug in the micro usb to charge my DInc.

i think it should be fine as both chargers have equal output, but wud like peoples' opinions on this before i do something tht could mess up my phone

thanks