1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dimmed Screen - HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by krislee, Jan 17, 2011.

1. krislee

krislee New Member

Hey everyone,
    For the past two days, my screen has been dimmed out and on a very low brightness level. I've tried to restart my phone, replace the battery and mess around with the display options but nothing seems to work. Are there any other options that you can suggest? Please help!
    Thank you,
    krislee
  2. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

Maybe the light sensor is bad. If your phone isnt rooted I'd suggest bringing it into verizon, you may get a new phone :D
  3. krislee

krislee New Member

I will definitely try that, thank you! I just hate calling their help line - nothing ever seems to get accomplished that way. :dry:
  4. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

Your welcome, just go straight in because I feel it would be hard to explain your issue over the phone.
  5. Karen Arthur

Karen Arthur New Member

Definitely “brando”, there is the problem of your light sensor that’s why your screen is dim. But, make sure your display setting is correct may be the brightness or sharpness level are low.