Dimensions Estimation

Xerrus

Reaction score
Oh thank the lord, good eye. That was the last thing rolling around that was concerning me about this device!

Good to order day 1 now!

sent from my Droid Charge

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
People don't take perspective into account when they see these Bionic images. You see a blown up image and you're like dear lord it's thick, but in reality if you put it next to something you're familiar with you'll see it's not that thick.

These dimensions just prove that using simple logic is still viable. They wouldn't make a new phone thicker than an old phone, tech get's thinner, not thicker. The only thing that would cause the casing to be thicker would be the 4g LTE radio and the bump we see looks like it's actually for the camera, but it may have the LTE radio next to it.

deBBlr

Reaction score
thanks for the pics of case. im looking at ourchasing 3 droids can anyone point me to specs? was going to get droid 3's but now I may wait. any comparisons

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using DroidForums

DoctorV

Reaction score
thanks for the pics of case. im looking at ourchasing 3 droids can anyone point me to specs? was going to get droid 3's but now I may wait. any comparisons

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using DroidForums

There's nothing official that's been released by Motorola or Verizon but here is a topic that shows all the most generally agreed upon rumors of the Bionic specs:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...61010-droid-bionic-what-we-think-we-know.html

That's the best we have so far.