1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Digitizer problem?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by bugglz, Dec 13, 2011.

1. bugglz

bugglz New Member

The left side of the digitizer on my Droid quit working. Not water, moisture, or anything. Anyway, I bought a new digitizer from a company that claimed "We test each product before we ship it!" I replaced the digitizer, and it doesn't work. I've taken it and reinstalled it three times, still no luck. I destroyed the old digitizer while taking it out, so I can't test if it's the phone...

The jaw clip for the digitizer doesn't really click shut though. It closes, but it's kinda loose. Could that be the problem? I'm at a loss for what to do. Unless I just ran out of luck and received a broken digitizer.
Search tags for this page
android digitizer problem
digitizer droid x2 problems
digitizer problems in android
digitizer problems in androids

droid 2 global digitizer problems

droid bionic digitizer problems

droid left side not working

droid x digitizer problems

droid x2 digitizer problems
motorola a855 digitizer half working

motorola droid digitizer problem