Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
+1 I want that!!! I downloaded the one available in the market. It looks like crap. I want to jack in!!!!!!

If you don't have anywhere to host it, I'd be glad to do so if you want to e-mail me! pm me for my address!!!!!

OP
HolyGrail

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 I want that!!! I downloaded the one available in the market. It looks like crap. I want to jack in!!!!!!

If you don't have anywhere to host it, I'd be glad to do so if you want to e-mail me! pm me for my address!!!!!

....:blink:.....Did you even read what I wrote? :unsure:

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Do you know what +1 means? That means I agree and I'm bumping the thread because I'd like to know.

You didn't say anything about what the one that IS available in the market looks like, and I offered to upload it to my host site so that we can put a link here and multiple people can download it...If someone has it, but doesn't know anything about uploading files to a hosting site, it doesn't do us much good, because if I had it, I wouldn't want to be e-mailing it to everyone who wants it...

:D

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I know im late with this, but i just posted a thread looking for this exact app. I dont think you can get it for the Droid.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yes. I was having other issues. That's probably why I'm seeing it though if you didn't.

Please let me know if you reset and can find it. I'm maintaining the thread on known issues that a reset after ota fixes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Raeuber

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure if I want to go through the hassle of a reset for that. I have sice downloaded the "Matrix Wallpaper" and love it.

vizvzw

Reaction score
OK im a huge matrix fan. I want Phaseburns version of digital rain,
Currently on the VZW mot droid, there are 2 matrix live wallpapers and they both blow.

Do not get Digital rain by maker kittyblabla confused with phaseburns. They are named the same, but by 2 different makers.

Is there a way to get phaseburns on the motorola droid?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
OK im a huge matrix fan. I want Phaseburns version of digital rain,

Currently on the VZW mot droid, there are 2 matrix live wallpapers and they both blow.

Do not get Digital rain by maker kittyblabla confused with phaseburns. They are named the same, but by 2 different makers.

Is there a way to get phaseburns on the motorola droid?

I have it on moto droid. Downloaded from the market.

vizvzw

Reaction score
where and how? I have searched "phaseburn" and "matrix" and "digital rain", I cant find phaseburs version.

Motorola droid by vzw 855a.

Im running the 2.1.

Any help?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
where and how? I have searched "phaseburn" and "matrix" and "digital rain", I cant find phaseburs version.

Motorola droid by vzw 855a.

Im running the 2.1.

Any help?

I just searched phaseburn. It's also in "top free" under all apps. However, I DID boot into recovery to do a factory reset/data wipe to fix other issues. One of which was a live wallpaper that I had purchased will running a custom rom and being rooted that didn't show up on the market. I have that now too. Running stock os.

I can direct you to a thread with directions on how to do the reset if you'd like.