Digital downloads yet?

greek175

Reaction score
I have the iPhone, have scratches on it was going to return it and just saw the thunderbolt. The main thing the iPhone has that I like is the digital copies, i haven't checked lately but is there any way to get digital copies onto an android phone that can be done easily?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Not without ripping them from a dvd...

I have the iPhone, have scratches on it was going to return it

And good luck with that...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
... you'd have to rip from DVD's to your device as stated, but obviously the digital copies (that come with Blu Ray DVD's) you can just load onto you computer and then transfer over. IIRC.

EDIT: maybe not on being able to just copy the digital copy. either way "Handbrake" works well for converting.

Last edited:
D

dvdcatalyst

I have the iPhone, have scratches on it was going to return it and just saw the thunderbolt. The main thing the iPhone has that I like is the digital copies, i haven't checked lately but is there any way to get digital copies onto an android phone that can be done easily?

There are a few Android phones that can play some Digital Copies, but even then, it is a bit flaky. Your best bet is to convert them yourself, this gives you more control over the quality.