1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Digital downloads yet?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by greek175, Feb 20, 2011.

1. greek175

greek175 New Member

I have the iPhone, have scratches on it was going to return it and just saw the thunderbolt. The main thing the iPhone has that I like is the digital copies, i haven't checked lately but is there any way to get digital copies onto an android phone that can be done easily?
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Not without ripping them from a dvd...

And good luck with that...
  3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

... you'd have to rip from DVD's to your device as stated, but obviously the digital copies (that come with Blu Ray DVD's) you can just load onto you computer and then transfer over. IIRC.

EDIT: maybe not on being able to just copy the digital copy. either way "Handbrake" works well for converting.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  4. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

There are a few Android phones that can play some Digital Copies, but even then, it is a bit flaky. Your best bet is to convert them yourself, this gives you more control over the quality.