Digital Clock Suggestion

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by blueswitch, Apr 28, 2010.

1. blueswitch

blueswitch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all...I'm running Home++ with the retro flip clock/date widgets. While I think they are cool I need a change of pace and want a new digital clock/date widgets..that's free..because I'm cheep, that and I'm a little tired of the sense UI rip off look :) I just want a digital looking clock and date.....something like how my droid displays time when it's locked would be great! Suggestions please!!!

2. blueswitch

blueswitch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    really?...159 people have viewed this post an no-one has a digital clock widget to suggest? Does EVERYBODY just run weather widget donate? I tried Digital Clock Widget..it's ok...not many options...wish I could change font and with it had a seperate time/date widget so I could tie one into alarm and one into calender....that and it's iPhone looking which is why I wish I could change font. Anyone have any clocks they like to use?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  3. xzdarkstarzx

xzdarkstarzx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Weather widget donate is trash. FC's, freezes, garbage.

What you want (since your not one of those super-cheap tight wads clearly since you bought weather widget) is "Beautiful Widgets" look them up on the market- brilliantly customizable, and all skins are free. weather included.

4. ASN-121

ASN-121 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, Beautiful Widgets is my clock of choice.:heart:

5. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Brake down and buy BW. It gives you that look of the clock on the lock screen in one of the skins. I believe there is over 120 skins and growing all the time. Also with the new updates you can control transparency