1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Digital Clock Suggestion

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by blueswitch, Apr 28, 2010.

1. blueswitch

blueswitch New Member

Hey all...I'm running Home++ with the retro flip clock/date widgets. While I think they are cool I need a change of pace and want a new digital clock/date widgets..that's free..because I'm cheep, that and I'm a little tired of the sense UI rip off look :) I just want a digital looking clock and date.....something like how my droid displays time when it's locked would be great! Suggestions please!!!
  2. blueswitch

blueswitch New Member

really?...159 people have viewed this post an no-one has a digital clock widget to suggest? Does EVERYBODY just run weather widget donate? I tried Digital Clock Widget..it's ok...not many options...wish I could change font and with it had a seperate time/date widget so I could tie one into alarm and one into calender....that and it's iPhone looking which is why I wish I could change font. Anyone have any clocks they like to use?
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  3. xzdarkstarzx

xzdarkstarzx New Member

Weather widget donate is trash. FC's, freezes, garbage.

What you want (since your not one of those super-cheap tight wads clearly since you bought weather widget) is "Beautiful Widgets" look them up on the market- brilliantly customizable, and all skins are free. weather included.
  4. ASN-121

ASN-121 New Member

Yeah, Beautiful Widgets is my clock of choice.:heart:
  5. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Brake down and buy BW. It gives you that look of the clock on the lock screen in one of the skins. I believe there is over 120 skins and growing all the time. Also with the new updates you can control transparency