Different wallpaper on each screen?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Jazd58, May 20, 2010.

1. Jazd58

Jazd58 New Member

Is there a way or app to put a separate wallpaper image on each screen? Thanks.
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

You know, odd that with all the hacking adn even all the 3rd party home apps there isn't one (that i saw) that can do this. I was wondering myself because I think it would be really sweet to make each screen-wallpaper work for what you have layed out on it. For example, you could take screenshots and design boxes around widgets, or labels for icons... cool idea.
  3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

not sure about other home screens but with sweeter home 2 you can and you can put other pic's or even a widget with slideshow as a screen saver. I have done it it works great :). In fact mine has an invisible button that when I let others use my phone they hit it and then wonder what happened.

Sweeter home does have a slight learning curve when it comes to editing. not to mention it takes getting use to knowing you better save and reload to ensure all your work saves, I have found it good not to go over 20 minutes with heavy editing in a row without a good save, I reload every other time I save to ensure I dont have to redo something I have already setup :)

If you never used sweeter home have a look at a few videos on youtube or right off sweeter homes page. they will get you started turning out some really unique setups you can not get on any other home replacement app or device [ala IPHONE] just kidding.

If you do try it out till you get use to it. I wouldn't set it as your default home just quite yet. I have tried just about all home screens I could find too. Bought quite a few and they aren't even on any of my phones anymore.

OK now that I got my ramble on sweeter home out of the way, if you are good with photo shop you can put together a wallpaper that would have each screen to its own pic. thats alot of work for someone not familiar with Photoshop, on the other hand its simple for someone that is :)

I believe the stock wallpaper on a moto droid resolution is 960x854,and 960x800 on incredible/nexus one. correct me if im wrong so that being said 320x854, or 320x800 depending on your phones model each pic should do it for you then if you have 5 or 7 screens do the math and you should be good to go. Just my .02$. I have never tried it myself since i've been using sweeter home so long I just would try other homes and mess with them for a bit since older sweeter home use to have crash issues way to much.

Good luck and show us what you come up with :)
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
  4. JasmineO2007

JasmineO2007 New Member

Here's another question

Where can I find cute girly themes for my droid?

please help!
  5. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

thats one

I can only say I seen a few of but they were all on say gde, or ahome pandahome, you get the idea. None of which were free by the way

I been trying to gather alot of useful info in one thread, if I find something i'll add it to my thread keep and eye out ok. If you haven't seen the link I can relink it if you need .
  6. nfcrockett

nfcrockett New Member

Wallpaper Plus in the Market
Search tags for this page

can i use a different wallpaper for each screen

diffrent wallpaper

droid incredible separate wallpaper

each slide a different picture on droid bionic

how can i put different wallpaper on my phone

how do i put multiple pictures on my home screen
how do i set my wallpaper to change on every slide galaxy s3

how do you put multi pictures on your screensaver on your ph