different notification for e-mail addresses

schatzy62

Reaction score
I have searched and searched but do not seem to find an answer that fully takes care of my problem.

I have three work e-mails and two private e-mails. each in my mind has its own priority. I.E. work1 e-mail is more important that work2 or work3.

What I would like to have is a different notification tone (MP3) for each e-mail address. (I know how to make them that it not the problem)

I.E. work1 mp3 would say Lab Gear
work2 mp3 would say MRR
work 3 mp3 would say Magmedix

I know the standard phone set up will not do this but does anyone know of an app that will do this for me.

Thanks in advance.

turdbogls

Reaction score
check out K9 mail....i THINK it does what you are asking..i know for a fact you can set different LED colors for each one.

xush

Reaction score
I can confirm that K9 mail does this, as I have mine set up this way. Different color LEDs & individual notification sounds for multiple accounts.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Email Notifier on the market
All it does is email notifications, it's not another email app

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

OP
S

schatzy62

Reaction score
Email Notifier on the market
All it does is email notifications, it's not another email app
Email Notifier only works with GMail and K9 it does not work for the android built in mail app. So it does me no good. And all of this is handled directly in K9 anyway.

I have tried K9 but then I loose both text and facebook in the Unified box. So this is also not the best. But does work. I just have to look at two different screens for all my messages after meetings and such.