Different keyboards in different areas?

ukbballrulez33

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Black Bolts Keyboard (t9) because i wanted to use it when texting. However I would rather not use that keyboard when I am on say facebook or twitter,and even some websites. I would prefer just to use the stock keyboard in those areas because I am usually typing peoples names (which aren't usually found in the dictionary of Black Bolts). Is there anyway to do this? Or, if that can't be done. Is there a way to quickly switch back to the QWERTY keyboard of Black Bolts? Thanks!!

mikecolorama

Reaction score
long press on the where you type and it will give you the option of which keyboard you want to use.

OP
U

ukbballrulez33

Reaction score
thank you. I'm a noob to Droid and am still figuring all of this out. Also figured out to change the keyboard on BBK you swipe to the right.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
thank you. I'm a noob to Droid and am still figuring all of this out. Also figured out to change the keyboard on BBK you swipe to the right.

any time. glad i could help. you will see that in this forum, 99.9999999999999999999999% of everyone here can and is willing to help.