Different Droid App Markets

leviathngod

Reaction score
Ok I currently have the stock app market, slide me market and the open app market. Are there any other markets that have good apps on them that you guys n' gals would recommend?:)

alienware777

Reaction score
What's the point of having anything other than the stock market? Do those have apps that aren't on the stock one?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
L

leviathngod

Reaction score
a few yes

yeah, I've seen a few on some that do not appear on the stock market

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I would be cautious of anything downloaded from another market. Very good chance they are sending out info from your phone to unknown places. Your choice, but are you SURE that they are legit?

HamDog

Reaction score
I would be cautious of anything downloaded from another market. Very good chance they are sending out info from your phone to unknown places. Your choice, but are you SURE that they are legit?

They're already sending out your info from apps in the Android market! Didn't you see the Wall Street Journal front page report a couple of weeks ago? It was discussed in a few threads here. Pandora was the BIGGEST culprit of selling your personal info and location to others. I have since uninstalled Pandora.

Never assume an app is safe because it's in the Android market. That's a big difference between Apple and Google. Steve Jobs acts as your daddy to keep you safe. Google apps market is open and unristricted...let the buyer beware.

And even Steve Jobs doesn't do a good job. The Wall Street Journal article said many apps in the iTunes store also sent out personal info (yup, Pandora came in number 1 again). Apple denied to comment on the article!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

No proof in that statement....