1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Difference in the way Apex 1.4.1 and Liberty 1.5 report battery charge

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by droid2501, Mar 30, 2011.

1. droid2501

droid2501 New Member

I was using Liberty 1.5 and I noticed that after I would charge it I would unplug it and the batter would drop from 100% to 90% withing 30-45 minutes even after moderate use. I thought the problem was Liberty so I tried installing Apex 1.4.1 because I'd heard it had superior battery life. When I shut my phone (running Liberty 1.5) down in order to get to ClockworkMod to install Apex, the battery life was reported at 90%. After installing Apex the battery life reported by Apex was 100% and it stayed at 100% for 15 minutes. In other words, Liberty seems to be underestimating the battery charge, either that or Apex is overestimating it. My question is; is there a difference in how Liberty and Apex report the battery life? There must be, right? How can one ROM report 90% and then another report the same battery holding less of a charge at 100%?
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011