Diet Droid: Lose the Fat

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Tweaking it was easy enough. I used bladebuddy to enable stage freight and root tools to overclock to 1.2ghz. I like having the speed as well as full functionality. Agian thaws for your work.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

where is the option in root tools to overclock? I ended up using milestone overclock to oc mine...

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Tweaking it was easy enough. I used bladebuddy to enable stage freight and root tools to overclock to 1.2ghz. I like having the speed as well as full functionality. Agian thaws for your work.

where is the option in root tools to overclock? I ended up using milestone overclock to oc mine...

I used root system tools, under cpu. Its kind of a pain because it seems to add 200 to the value you enter. Ex. If you put in 600 it will clock at 800 but will not go past 1200.

botnryan

Reaction score
for some reason this just doesnt run as smoothly as fission for me. i even had that old problem of it hot rebooting when i unlocked it. i went back to fission needless to say.

dsw006

Reaction score
im having issues with it rebooting sometimes when i unlock the phone happens like once or twice a day

dsw006

Reaction score
will this rom keep me from being able to update to gb once it comes out?

rockshox

Reaction score
Yes. The phone needs to be running the stock rom and apps to receive the over the air update.

terrets

Reaction score
I hear Ginger Bread sucks battery life.