Didnt sign up for insurance? Nows your chance. Total Equipment Coverage Enrollment

cnmsales

Reaction score
Total Equipment Coverage Enrollment

Per Verizons FB account.

Get a second chance at peace of mind. Verizon Wireless customers, if you did not subscribe to an equipment protection program within the first 30 days of your phone activation, it’s not too late! You’re getting another chance- now through 4/28/11.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Going to be doing this. My Fiances Droid is smashed and she has an LG ALLY right now.

Does anyone know what they are currently replacing the OG Droid with now?

ViolentSage

Reaction score
I got this when I bought my OG Droid a little over a year ago and haven't had to use it. This phone is a tank. Most of the black finish is worn off around the edge, due to a hard case and sand, but it still runs flawlessly. Had it a year before I even rooted.

from beyond the rabbit hole

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to be doing this. My Fiances Droid is smashed and she has an LG ALLY right now.

Does anyone know what they are currently replacing the OG Droid with now?

OG Droids are replaced with OG Droids with white boxes and certified pre-owned stickers..

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
I thought i read somewere asurion was no longer replacing OG with OG?

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought i read somewere asurion was no longer replacing OG with OG?

They usually give out the refurbs for the first time or so.. however with refurbs come issues sometimes. I have seen people that have been able to get a INC or a D2 out of insurance, but most are due to they have been through like 3 or 4 refurbs by that point..

Now I personally called and claimed my D1 last Friday and got a new D1 yesterday from Fed ex.. not sure how that worked since D1 was end of life mnths ago, but it is what it is..