Didn't know if people saw Jrummy's tweet

sparty569

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the world of rooted D1's but I am running LI Mod and am curious to know how an update would work? Would I have to download a completely new ROM or would it update through the market like the recently updated settings option for LI Mod? Also curious if any of you guys are having trouble with chrome to phone?

D1 LI MOD 1ghz

once a new rom is available, you will have to download and install it.

missrachel

Reaction score
Hey all! Just wanted to share an update from our man JRummy himself... I tweeted to him the other night, inquiring about the possible update. Here is our correspondance:

@jrummy16 Care to give us any word on the LiMod update? :)

@MissRachel6 hey, been busy working on an app and normal life stuff :-/ I have something put together but haven't worked on it for awhile

@jrummy16 I understand! Thx 4 yr response! I speak 4 your vast "following"- we eagerly await your update and hope you find time for it soon!

Keep your fingers crossed! I sure am.. I don't want to switch to another ROM... LiMod is actually the only one I have ever used && I am loyal!! <3

darkcirc

Reaction score
@MissRachel6 hey, been busy working on an app and normal life stuff :-/ I have something put together but haven't worked on it for awhile

Sadly, it does actually sound like Jrummy's moved on to more interesting things.

Anyone know if there has there been any active development at all by other members of the LiMod team?

skydive

Reaction score
I went to BB .5 and then back to LithMod...but I hope for an update..

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
lthmod is the BEST ROM out there. and still is i think. i sticked from koush's rom to jrummy's since day 1 :)

OP
Jester6x

Jester6x

Reaction score
Noticed on twitter again that he is getting a Droid X and will be making roms for that. I assume he will be working on both...........

audioscience

Reaction score
JDLFG tweeted this earlier today:

"Coming soon. Lithiummod for the Motorola Droid 1 and the HTC Incredible. Looking for Beta Testers and writer"

I confirmed with him that it is an updated LithMod based on FRG22D. Woohoo!