didnt charge fully before using

Reaction score
hey all,

I got my X last night. Love the phone so far. Only concern is that I didn't plug it in when I got home and let it charge. I played around with it for a couple hours then plugged it in. Does anybody know how that will impact future battery life?

Also, wow, I got task killer and there are like 50 some processes running! Nuts. Anybody know if the tasks with the little gear icon attached are safe to terminate?

Thanks all!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome and please delete the task killer...It's truly not needed. You must of come from a Blackberry or WinMo phone....

Li-ion batteries are different than the batteries of yesteryear, it'll be fine. It will take a few charge cycles to level out.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome and please delete the task killer...It's truly not needed. You must of come from a Blackberry or WinMo phone....

Li-ion batteries are different than the batteries of yesteryear, it'll be fine. It will take a few charge cycles to level out.

+1 to what BnB said. And don't worry about the charge, you'll be fine.

I would tell you that you probably are going to see shorter battery life then what you have in the past but this has nothing to do with the way you charged your battery. If you're going to use your Droid a lot it's a good idea to get a spare batter (Amazon.com) and a wall charger (ebay) and if you use it in the car a lot a car charger.