Did your area sellout?

rmiddle

Reaction score
All the best buys in my area sold out I bought the last one they had at the store and they reported that all the other stores in the area were sold out. This was the Columbia MD are.

Thanks
Robert

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

rneal_ra

Reaction score
I went into a costco yesterday afternoon about 3:30 and they had one left. Probably sold out by the end of the day. Wish I could have taken that last one home with me! BTW I am located in NC.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still have a few at my corporate store in VA

DroidForums Junkie!!

millerjy

Reaction score
I snagged one from the Columbia MD bb but they were almost out yesterday. Most of the verizon stores still have them in stock.

Dan_08

Reaction score
BB is sold out in my area of VA. Haven't checked VZ yet.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm in Martinsville

DroidForums Junkie!!

Dan_08

Reaction score
I'm in Chesapeake, gonna call around tomorrow though. I put the order in anyways, got my $50 BB gift Cert just incase one comes in. They said Wednesday they would be getting more though.

DaveB722

Reaction score
Bought mine yesterday at 5 and I was the first one to buy in that particular vzw corp store. Said the district only sold 10 at that point. Buffalo area, but we were getting ready for a snow storm, maybe that's why..

daddyd302

Reaction score
I think all the Best Buy sold out because they only got a few and those were reserve for the pre-order customers. All the Best Buy in Milwaukee refuse to sell me one because of that. I went to Verizon and got mine.

OP
R

rmiddle

Reaction score
I think all the Best Buy sold out because they only got a few and those were reserve for the pre-order customers. All the Best Buy in Milwaukee refuse to sell me one because of that. I went to Verizon and got mine.

I don't think so because well I was buying my first Xoom someone in front of me bought one then when I went to the Verizon store to buy 2 & 3 there was some one else there as well and when talking with the Verizon rep she reported that at that site the Xoom was out selling the iPhone 4 that just came out a few weeks ago.

Thanks
Robert

TJConnery

Reaction score
xoom supply

Plenty of stock in the NYC area, both @ Best Buy and Verizon. What is hard to find are the accessories!

Dan_08

Reaction score
Found out today my bb had plenty...the cell phone guys who took preorders only got 4, the computer guys got like 10 but didn't know it till after release...

cpjr

Reaction score
Every BB in my area (Atlanta) has stock.....they would have done better if Motorola didnt price the thing through the roof.