Did you get Accesories with yours???

ninjabox

Reaction score
I'm getting the auto package. I figure car charge (which I need) is $30. so for $15 more I get the mount and a screen protector. Why not!!!

Reaction score
Why wont the original Droid micro USB charger work? I was hoping it would since I already bought a ccar charger for my Droid. The only accessory I got with mine was the 32GB micro sd card. I want to shop for cases locally so I can try them on the phone before I buy them.

BOA

Reaction score
I got EVERYTHING although I'm not sure why! They didn't have the 32GB micro sd but I really want one. I dropped over $200 on accessories! First time doing that and probably the last. Oh well wanted to enjoy my new X however possible.

ext

Reaction score
I had all the devices ready to buy... multimedia dock, car dock, wipes, protector, and the case... then I realized the case would prevent the use of all those docks so I threw it all back.

Oh and for some reason, mine only rang up $199 - I got an instant rebate at the store?

Who knows.

-Ext

n0m0n

Reaction score
GOt everything they had.

I noticed that the instructions for the mobile dock has a sleeve that can be removed if you have a case on it...

Which case, I have 2 and they don't fit.

tfk232

Reaction score
By telling the lady who was helping me I was going to go order online since they had everything on sale, I managed to get 25% off the HDMI cable and a free home dock, along with no mail in rebate. Not sure how I pulled that off. Normally they see me a mile away and charge me as much as they can!

mightyjosephpaul

Reaction score
Car Holder

Will the car holder work with the extended battery when it comes out in August?

Last edited:

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I only bought the car charger so far. Doubt I'll get the car dock thing...I have an in-dash nav system already so mounting my phone is unnecessary for me.

I am considering getting the home dock down the road though...thought that's pretty neat. Might replace my 30+ year old alarm clock. :)

OP
ninjabox

ninjabox

Reaction score
Why wont the original Droid micro USB charger work? I was hoping it would since I already bought a ccar charger for my Droid. The only accessory I got with mine was the 32GB micro sd card. I want to shop for cases locally so I can try them on the phone before I buy them.

I'm coming from a blackberry. My car charger would have fit. But a couple months back I got a new car. The way verizon made the new charges, it got stuck inside the port thing in my dash. In order to get it out they had to break the charger then replace the port thing. It was all paid for by my warrenty, They said they were working with verizon as this problem was happening everywhere, there were 10 alone the day I was at the dealer. But the have since redesigned the inside of it and replaced it all for free :).