1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Did some bootloader and FB research...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by tekjunkie28, May 3, 2011.

1. tekjunkie28

tekjunkie28 New Member

So apparently motorola's facebook page had a poll on what ppl would liike to see in future motorola phones. I dont use facebook but like 2 times a year so bare with me... What I come up with so far is that this poll took place on March 28 2011. I seems that the Bionic was pulled from the Moto site just a few weeks after that. I hope and pray that its b/c of that poll that moto is going back and unlockiing there bootloaders. What do you guys think?
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

if the bootloader is unlocked, i doubt it has anything to do with that poll. they already made a statement before that poll was made that they were going to come up with a bootloader solution.
  3. tekjunkie28

tekjunkie28 New Member

Hu, yea i forgot about that.
  4. salem667

salem667 New Member

That will put moto on top

Droid X
Search tags for this page
a fb bootloader

fb bootloader