1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Did I lose Swype?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by hydro556, Jul 15, 2010.

1. hydro556

hydro556 New Member

I had swype running on my Inc, no issues.

I was showing the phone to a buddy and he wanted to see the regular keyboard, so I turned swype off for a second, and when I reactivated it (checked the box by Swype that I had de-selected a minute earlier) I still get the regular keyboard?

Did I lose it because it was beta? That would suck. Anyone know what I need to do?
  2. hydro556

hydro556 New Member

disregard, long press on window, >input type>swype.

got it
  3. kmo

kmo New Member

Nice that you got it back. Tried to get Swype but can't due to the Swype beta being closed at the moment, at least for the INC. I downloaded SlideIt as a substitute until Swype re-surfaces again. Not too bad, works quite well. Really interested in the difference between the two. Have to say, I really like swyping as opposed to pecking on the keyboard.
  4. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

I wanna Swype all the cool kids are doing it! So far I've heard good things about it.
  5. kmo

kmo New Member

Try "SlideIt" in the Market, it'll get you into the ballpark for sure. Again I haven't tried Swype yet, but how different can it be? My keyboard opens and I start "Sliding." To me it looks just like the Swype vids I've seen... I don't ever want to go back to hen pecking my keyboard.
  6. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

Holy cow this is awesome! I'm using it right now! Thanks for the tip. It's so much faster!
Search tags for this page
how did i lose my swipe feature on my htc?
i lost my swype
i lost swype keyboard
lost my swype keyboard
lost swype keyboard
motorola where did swype go
where did my keyboard go sg33
where did my swype button go?

where did my swype go

where did my swype keyboard go

where did my swype keyboard go mytouch