1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Did I get an Update for the Bionic.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by BlackWS6LS1, Oct 12, 2011.

1. BlackWS6LS1

BlackWS6LS1 New Member

So last night I went to make a call and opened up the Contacts... I see #MIN #DATA, #BLAH BLAH. Which I also remove the minute I turn on the phone the first time. I picked it up on release day and removed them, however yesterday they were back anyone else see anything unusual?
    Let me know
    Z
  2. jayman350

jayman350 New Member

I have turned that off at least 3 times and it still keeps coming back. No rhyme or reason, it just happens. I doubt you would have gotten the OTA and had it applied w/o you knowing.
  3. sharkattack99

sharkattack99 New Member

Most likely they are synced with ur google account and it syncs every so often and will bring it back if its gone thats what i think is happening.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. BlackWS6LS1

BlackWS6LS1 New Member

5 weeks later?
    I'm thinking something else.
  5. LBrooks

LBrooks New Member

*Someting* happened last night, but I don't think they pushed out an update ? ... I got a bunch of s/w updated that I had set *not* to update (basic stuff) - it *all* updated ... but my build ver is still .886 ...

I just move my #VZW #'s to the bottom - they're still at the bottom - so as for that, I don't know ...
  6. SSHGuru

SSHGuru New Member

Make sure they are not on your Google account and not on your phone. I took them off last week and they are still gone. There has been no update.
Search tags for this page

how do i get the motorola bionic update to come back on ym p