Did I get an Update for the Bionic.

BlackWS6LS1

Reaction score
So last night I went to make a call and opened up the Contacts... I see #MIN #DATA, #BLAH BLAH. Which I also remove the minute I turn on the phone the first time. I picked it up on release day and removed them, however yesterday they were back anyone else see anything unusual?
Let me know
Z

jayman350

Reaction score
I have turned that off at least 3 times and it still keeps coming back. No rhyme or reason, it just happens. I doubt you would have gotten the OTA and had it applied w/o you knowing.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Most likely they are synced with ur google account and it syncs every so often and will bring it back if its gone thats what i think is happening.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

LBrooks

Reaction score
5 weeks later?
I'm thinking something else.

*Someting* happened last night, but I don't think they pushed out an update ? ... I got a bunch of s/w updated that I had set *not* to update (basic stuff) - it *all* updated ... but my build ver is still .886 ...

I just move my #VZW #'s to the bottom - they're still at the bottom - so as for that, I don't know ...

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure they are not on your Google account and not on your phone. I took them off last week and they are still gone. There has been no update.