1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Did I brick my phone?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by spartans, Dec 4, 2010.

1. spartans

spartans New Member

Ok, so I wanted to install the 2.3.320 leak on my phone. Before I did this I wanted to SBF back to factory settings. Here's where I think I messed up. I downloaded the 2.3.15 SBF (I was on 2.3.20) and then I used RSDLite. At the end of the process when the phone tried to reboot it got stuck in a boot loop. Since I figured the problem was that I used the wrong SBF, I tried 2.3.20 then I got an error: FEBE 0047.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I really hope I don't need to get a new phone.
  2. Bro KV

Bro KV New Member

Did you try pulling the battery and booting into the bootloader and wiping the data/cache. Then turning it on.
  3. LtKen

LtKen New Member

If you can get back to the bootloader, then you're not bricked. Can you?
  4. spartans

spartans New Member

I'm trying to get into the bootloader and it's staying at the exclamation mark

Edit: Never mind I was doing it wrong, I'll report back if this works

Edit again: Yes, I can get into the bootloader. But when I try to wipe data it says "E:Can't mound CACHE:recovery/log"

Edit again: Wiped data/cache. Works now, what a relief.. Thanks.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  5. LtKen

LtKen New Member

If you can see exclamation marks or the bootloader, you're not bricked. I've only ever seen two or three truly bricked phones on this forum since I got started a year ago. Glad you got it worked out.
  6. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    If you can get into the bootloader then you're not bricked, as Ken said. Always remember that. :)

(Unless it says can't program code corrupt.)

Glad it's working for you!
Search tags for this page

sec exception febe 4e 4e