Did Froyo fix Bluetooth problems?

qoncept

Reaction score
I haven't heard anywhere -- many people, myself included, were having troubles with A2DP playback on Bluetooth headphones. Audio would be garbled after returning to music from a phone call and such. I haven't had it happen in a while and was wondering if Froyo fixed it? Or have I just been lucky?

Phreaker47

Reaction score
I have Moto S9s and I never had this issue, either on 2.1 or now Simply Stunning 4.4.
Hmm

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
I haven't heard anywhere -- many people, myself included, were having troubles with A2DP playback on Bluetooth headphones. Audio would be garbled after returning to music from a phone call and such. I haven't had it happen in a while and was wondering if Froyo fixed it? Or have I just been lucky?

I am using a Jabra with A2DP and have been enjoying it for about a month now. Didn't even know there were bluetooth issues on Froyo.

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
I am using a Jabra with A2DP and have been enjoying it for about a month now. Didn't even know there were bluetooth issues on Froyo.
That's what I mean. I had issues on 2.0, 2.1, but now with 2.2 it seems to be fixed.

jgumphress

Reaction score
There was an earlier thread about problems connecting to Parrot car units. But that was with the pre-release 2.2 version. I was talking to a Verizon tech rep a couple of days ago and he said he gets calls on connection problems with 2.2 that they can't solve. So I guess there still must be issues. Hopefully they will correct it before the OTA release.