1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Did Froyo fix Bluetooth problems?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by qoncept, Jul 15, 2010.

1. qoncept

qoncept New Member

I haven't heard anywhere -- many people, myself included, were having troubles with A2DP playback on Bluetooth headphones. Audio would be garbled after returning to music from a phone call and such. I haven't had it happen in a while and was wondering if Froyo fixed it? Or have I just been lucky?
  2. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

I have Moto S9s and I never had this issue, either on 2.1 or now Simply Stunning 4.4.
    Hmm
  3. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid Premium Member

I am using a Jabra with A2DP and have been enjoying it for about a month now. Didn't even know there were bluetooth issues on Froyo.
  4. qoncept

qoncept New Member

That's what I mean. I had issues on 2.0, 2.1, but now with 2.2 it seems to be fixed.
  5. jgumphress

jgumphress New Member

There was an earlier thread about problems connecting to Parrot car units. But that was with the pre-release 2.2 version. I was talking to a Verizon tech rep a couple of days ago and he said he gets calls on connection problems with 2.2 that they can't solve. So I guess there still must be issues. Hopefully they will correct it before the OTA release.
Search tags for this page

andriod froyo 2.2 bluetooth problems

bluetooth fix android 2.2

bluetooth fix for froyo

froyo 2.2 a2dp

froyo a2dp

kcdrom-storaged