Did freezing or deleting bloatware speed up your phone

Reaction score
I froze my bloatware and I don't know if my phone is better because of it yet. Might be to soon to tell.

Also what other things are you guys doing now that you are rooted. Im looking for more to do?
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jesusishere

Reaction score
Boot time has been sped up about 30%, general phone use 15%. Battery life extended 25%.

militant

Reaction score
Homescreen re-draws are non-existant/minimum. I'm ALWAYS going to have some redraw with my home screen (literally, 4 screens of widgets). Check my screenshot I just added to the post pics of your droid 3 thread. Each one of those icons technically counts as a widget. I didn't remove the bloat, I just freezed it for now.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
How do I freeze my apps? Do I need titanium pro?

OP
S
Reaction score
Yes you need the pro version its worth it if you want to freeze or delete stuff

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Boot time has been sped up about 30%, general phone use 15%. Battery life extended 25%.

Which thread did you follow for freezing bloated? (Meaning, how did you choose which applications to freeze)

Are there negative ramifications to freezing anything in particular?

Sent from my D3.

OP
S
Reaction score
I used titanium backup and went down the list and froze apps that are not related to anything that I use such as the verizon apps . If I thought it was something that was related to something I use or think that its connected to something I left it alone. When more people do this the list will be more defind.