1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Did BB screw up my maps?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Eclyps19, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Eclyps19

Eclyps19 New Member

I went from Stock to BB to Lithium back to BB over the course of about 6 months. My maps had been working fine up until the day I installed the latest BB. Now I can download google maps but the installation always fails. Is this an issue with BB or something else? I've done some searching and have tried some of the terminal commands to remove the maps manually, but they always fail. All of those posts seem to be rather old, too. Can't really figure out why this is happening now. Has this been solved with a definitive answer or should I just keep trying different techniques until one works?
  2. jim2244

jim2244 New Member

Same with me, i tried to download install the google maps 4.1, 4.3 and neither of them are working, comesd back from astro as not being able to install...