Did Asurion change the way you claim?

713King

Reaction score
My phone was stolen this Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings and well I tried to find a way to get it back but no luck. I went to Asuiron to file a claim and when I was going through process it said to print out an Affidavit and send a picture ID and once filed they will give me confirmation to be able and file a claim. Has this happened before to someone?

hobby31

Reaction score
My phone was stolen this Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings and well I tried to find a way to get it back but no luck. I went to Asuiron to file a claim and when I was going through process it said to print out an Affidavit and send a picture ID and once filed they will give me confirmation to be able and file a claim. Has this happened before to someone?

I had to do that the first time I ever filed a claim, which was about 2 years ago, I've had to file a couple more claims since (my daughters like to carry the phones in their back pockets and either crack the screen or cause the screen to malfunction) and haven't had to do that since. I think it is a one time thing.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I just made my first claim for my sons phone and did not have to do this. Just filed a claim and had the phone in a day or so.

Sounds strange to me.

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Anyways to find out what phones will be replaced if yours is unavailable/no longer produced?? Like maybe a SG3...that would be lovely !!!!!!!!!!DancingNexus:icon_ banana:

OP

713King

Reaction score
Yeah I filed a claim before and nothing like this. I wonder if this happens at random? Also what is a good working app to find a lost phone I forgot which one was really good :(

Edit. That SG3 would be an awesome replacement, but too bad they didn't offer me that one :(

Last edited: