Did anyone get 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHood

Reaction score
My real desire to see 2.1 is to put an stop to the ENDLESS threads about 2.1 :)

this, but then the 2.2 threads will be begin

Unless they release a 2.1.1... Seriously I thought about this... if they would just release a update that does nothing more than change the version number everyone would be happy... do it everyday, it can be an extension of the calender...

2.x.x.month.day.year. lol

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Now remember the 4 phases. Right now we are still in phase 4 of 2.0.1, anticipating 2.1. Phase 1 starts with the Joyous arrival with all the praises. Phase 2 is the complaints about how much worst this update is. Phase 3 is a brief phase, acceptance. And finally phase 4, anticipation of the next release.

FWIW for the person who said 1/22, that is an arbitrary date. They could very well release a week or so ahead of that date and then start mass releases around that date.

OK, now that I've had my say the mods can close this thread.:icon_ devil:
I like the multi-phase approach :icon_ peace:

D

droidavie

this, but then the 2.2 threads will be begin

Unless they release a 2.1.1... Seriously I thought about this... if they would just release a update that does nothing more than change the version number everyone would be happy... do it everyday, it can be an extension of the calender...

2.x.x.month.day.year. lol

hahahaha this made me crack up at work

KevinJ

Reaction score
Or everything about 2.1 has been a big internet prank. The videos are false, people only think they are running 2.1 on their rooted droids, N1 runs on 2.0.1... ;)

TimChgo9

Reaction score
I am to the point with this whole 2.1 thing, that it will happen when it happens... Whether it's 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months from now. My suspicion is that it will be much later than anyone thinks....

OP
B

Binky

Reaction score
Yeah I feel the same way, i think he is just being a d-bag, and wasted my time.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd rather see the 2.1 update pushed back so that they can get the Launcher working perfectly. I won't be happy if it comes released with the same issues the 2.1 Launcher from the Nexus had on my Droid

OP
B

Binky

Reaction score
Just got confirmation...he just spewing propaganda no update, sorry to get everyones panties in a bunch..Jimbo MOD!!!

H

harpjames35

It sounds like binky just listens to too much propaganda on the web. Seems like he's the kinda person that thinks if he read it somewhere then it must be true. Mod binky! Lol

OP
B

Binky

Reaction score
Can someone shut down this close minded droids brain..please he is a having a systematic breakdown of too much knowledge.

H

harpjames35

Lol don't hate. Or else ill have my 2.1 send your droid a virus. That feature was included in my 2.1 update this morning lol

Status
Not open for further replies.