Did anyone else NOT get the update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernilynn

Reaction score
Supposedly all phones were to be updated by the 18th. It's the 16th, and I'm getting worried. I'm not rooted, and I bought my phone on the first day it came out.
Thanks!!

jnd121

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry. A bunch of my friends have not received it yet either.

acles003

Reaction score
I'm still waiting too. I didnt manually update because I didn't want to brick my phone, and now I have read a bunch of people having the OTA brick their droid. Its going to really suck if I get the OTA on the last possible day and it messes up my phone. If it does, I hope to at least get a Droid X out of the trouble!

realtyagent

Reaction score
Droid update

dancedroidI got the 2.2 update early this a.m. - hopefully there is a lot new, but at first glance, there are five screens instead of the prior 3 and there are touch 'icons' at the bottom for the phone, browser, etc.:icon_ banana:

hoosiermama

Reaction score
My son's phone is on my account. He got the update today. Me, the primary user? The one who pays the bill? Still waiting....:icon_eek:

chrispt

Reaction score
I haven't gotten mine yet either, but not too worried about it. I guess they'll start the update to the update roll-out according to what's been said on these forums on the 18th or soon thereafter.

outfieldjack

Reaction score
I keep waking up each morning hoping I got it... not yet... but no worries until after Wednesday...

glamazon

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine. Hubby and I both have Droid's and no update for either of us as of this morning. I feel like a bad kid on Xmas morning with no presents!

Status
Not open for further replies.