Dials number but doesn't connect

bigdog9586

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem with 2.2 dialing a number, any number and lots of numbers but all it does is dial and never connects. Reboot of the phone and all is well for a few days.

droidphreak

Reaction score
I had that issue as well. Very annoying. I ended up taking my X back. Buggy as hell especially after 2.2.

TheSurgical

Reaction score
I had that same issue a few days after I updated to 2.2. What I did was, while the phone was on, pull the battery out. With the battery out I held down the power button for 30 seconds. Connected the battery back up and powered it on. Let the phone completely boot up and it started working for me again. haven't had the problem since.

OP
B

bigdog9586

Reaction score
I had that same issue a few days after I updated to 2.2. What I did was, while the phone was on, pull the battery out. With the battery out I held down the power button for 30 seconds. Connected the battery back up and powered it on. Let the phone completely boot up and it started working for me again. haven't had the problem since.
I tried that and will see what happens. I hope it works. Reminds me of when I was having WiFi problems with a new router not connecting reliealbily to my X. Tried all kinds of things but pulling the battery and then rebooting solved that one. I hope it solves this one.

EDIT: Just wanted to comment on the instant email notification. Only took about20+ hours. WOW, wonder how long the other options take?