1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dials number but doesn't connect

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by bigdog9586, Oct 6, 2010.

1. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 New Member

Has anyone had a problem with 2.2 dialing a number, any number and lots of numbers but all it does is dial and never connects. Reboot of the phone and all is well for a few days.
  2. droidphreak

droidphreak New Member

I had that issue as well. Very annoying. I ended up taking my X back. Buggy as hell especially after 2.2.
  3. TheSurgical

TheSurgical New Member

I had that same issue a few days after I updated to 2.2. What I did was, while the phone was on, pull the battery out. With the battery out I held down the power button for 30 seconds. Connected the battery back up and powered it on. Let the phone completely boot up and it started working for me again. haven't had the problem since.
  4. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 New Member

I tried that and will see what happens. I hope it works. Reminds me of when I was having WiFi problems with a new router not connecting reliealbily to my X. Tried all kinds of things but pulling the battery and then rebooting solved that one. I hope it solves this one.

EDIT: Just wanted to comment on the instant email notification. Only took about20+ hours. WOW, wonder how long the other options take?
Search tags for this page

30 seconds dialing out problems with the droid x 2

android dials but doen't connect
cell phone dials but never connects
dialing a cell phone from cr-v does not connect

droid dials but doesn't cal

droid dials but takes long time to connect
droid x cell wont dial out
droid x wont dial number

my phone dials but doesn't connect

my samsung cell phone dials but does not connect
phone dials but does not ring razr m