GeoMotorizer

Reaction score
i've a problem with my dialler ... it lags alot
after a touch to dial it lags for a while
stock dialler
stock ics
not rooted ... xt910
another problem ... memory is always full to 90%
i'm using Go task manager to free the memory and it can free it to 70% only !

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
i've a problem with my dialler ... it lags alot
after a touch to dial it lags for a while
stock dialler
stock ics
not rooted ... xt910
another problem ... memory is always full to 90%
i'm using Go task manager to free the memory and it can free it to 70% only !
Well, I have a XT912, but other than the radios they are essentially the same phone. I did a little research on Go Task Manager and it is essentially a "task killer", an app that most manufacturers and experienced users will tell you they use more resources and causes more problems and battery drain than they are worth. I am not necessarily blaming Go Task Manager on your problems but it might be the first thing you should get rid of and see if that doesn't clear-up your problems. After getting rid of Go Task Manager I'd do a factory reset...twice. After doing the Factory Resets start installing your third party apps one or two at a time. Observe your phone to see if the lag and other issues return. If not, then continue adding your third party apps back...hopefully getting rid of Go Task Manager and the Factory Resets is all needed to do and there isn't another app causing your problems. I know a Factory Reset is a PITA but it is most often the cure to many problems.

OP
G

GeoMotorizer

Reaction score
i get rid of Go task manager, but i'm using Go Launcher 3.22 which has a task killer in its menu !
now it still lags ... i think here is the time for the Factory Reset :frown:

OP
G

GeoMotorizer

Reaction score
another problem :D
my whats app, twitter , facebook messenger has something wrong in time !!
my sending chats are true .. in the real time, but the received are said to be an hour ago !!! ... while both are sent and received at the same time !