1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dialer Theme

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by liquidzoo, Mar 17, 2010.

1. liquidzoo

liquidzoo New Member

I'm looking for a decent dialer theme that will work with Cyanogen/Koush 5.0.4.2 that will change the color and/or appearance of the buttons for the phone dialer. I really, really like the white from the Desire Theme, but I can't seem to get it working. It will install just fine, but the images don't change (and the dialer itself stops working, I think that has to do with the xml files, though).

Does anyone have a good dialer theme (looking for white, but I could modify a good looking one) that works with Cyanogen?
  2. mjones1052

mjones1052 New Member

Google the Cytown Phone app. It's from XDA, I forget where the exact link is but it's there.
Search tags for this page

android dialer color

android dialer theme

dialer theme android
how to change dialer color on android
incredible 2 phone dialer appearance

theme android dialer