Dialer Storage Space Issues - Anyone figure out a solution yet?

jprausch

Reaction score
Hello - has anyone figured out how to reduce the ever-increasing dialer storage? I'm up to 43 mb in my Dialer Storage. I know it has to do with MMS, and I have deleted all MMS messages individually. If I send or receive an MMS, I delete it right away, but my Dialer Storage just keeps growing. Now I have an eternal "low on space" notification, and space problems are starting to affect my ability to open simple SMS, and it causes my browser to crash.

Does ANYONE have any solution for the dialer storage dilemma??

mamawm

Reaction score
i don't know if it would work, but have you tried going into settings, applications, dialer, and deleting the data?

lhanson0851

Reaction score
Go Dialer fix for Low on Space

I had the 'low on space message' on my Incredible. I tried several things like clearning cashe and removed some apps, to no avail. I finally decided to clear data on the Dialer application. I backed up everything that I could and cleared the data. I lost all my 500 contacts. I did not lose email or mms. My contacts reappeared within hours since I synch with Google and exchange. I had to merge some contacts, but all is well now. Low on space message has gone away and stayed away for several weeks now.