Dialer One shortcuts missing

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by rwdfan, Dec 13, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. rwdfan

rwdfan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have used Dialer One on my OG and X, with great success. When installed, shortcuts were created for Speed Dial, Call Log, Contacts, and Favorites. I have installed it on my Razr, and while the app itself works fine, none of the shortcuts exist. Yes, I defined a bunch of speed dial numbers, so the list is not empty.

The Speed Dial shortcut was real handy. By pressing this shortcut, you would get a full page list of speed dial entries. You could then hit that name, and Dialer One opened up, and made the call. It allowed the dialing any of a screen-ful list of phone numbers with 2 screen presses.

The Moto Blur contact app is a pain. I don't want to choose whether to connect with them via phone, txt, facebook, etc. I just want to call them!

If you are a Dialer One user, I would appreciate hearing if you have these shortcuts listed. I really want this feature back!
Search tags for this page

android dialer disappeared

android dialer favorites shortcut missing
android dialer missing
conference
dialer android missing

dialer disappeared android

droid razor dialer is missing
lost dialer droid 4
missing dialer android
no app shortcut for dialer in android