Dialer Codes

ChrisMAXX

Reaction score
Is there a list of dialer codes that work at all on the MAXX , or is it necessary to use some sort of app? Trying to get into the testing menu....

jfriend33

Reaction score
That doesn't work. You can try lteoffon to adjust the radio

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RFrisch

Reaction score
Old thread, I know, but my problem is relevant, so I thought I'd post it here, rather than clutter up the forum with another thread. I've been havingnpoor reception for the past couple of weeks so, like an idiot, I went and screwed with the radio settings using LTE OnOff, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.andirc.lteonfoff , and messed things up good. Can anyone tell me the default setting for the following: View attachment 71901

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I believe if you do a factory reset you will get the original settings back. Don't forget to backup your data if you do the reset.

doogald

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the default setting for the following:

That screenshot looks just like mine when I open LTE On/Off, except the "Set preferred network type" is set to "LTE/CDMA/ExDo/GSM/WCDMA" and not what you have. That shouldn't make that much of a difference, though, I'd think, because what you show just turns off GSM.

What's weird, though, is the settings on my phone go back to default when I restart the phone. I'm surprised that restarting the phone won't fix it.

RFrisch

Reaction score
Thank you both for your replies. I called Verizon, and they had me pull my sim card, while they reset my phone within the system from their side. Seems to have worked thus far...