Dialed / received fast dial where did it go ?

DAGr8

Reaction score
Being a long time motorola user all I ever had to do in order to make a call is hit the green button ( (send key) ) and then choose 'dialed /sent - received or even missed call then pick the number and hit send , most phones even non motorola are like that where did that simple function goI mean its there but its quite hard to reach and ineficient imho , also can anyone tell me how I set up fast dial ( holding a number on the dial pad should instantly called a predefined number or contact . I mostly call received numbers or called the same ppl over and over , there even was a mod a while back to increase the length of the list ( from 10 to 50 or even 100 ) on previous phone I had .

I am currently using 'take phone widget ' witch allows me to have 'quick dial ' set up and a few other cool options but it is not as '[practical' as the default one and I only have 29 days left (lol)

kennyg23

Reaction score
Just press the phone button and press the call log tab. that will take you to your dialed/missed calls list. That's how it is on the droid and I would imagine the Milestone is similar.

OP
DAGr8

DAGr8

Reaction score
yep that is basically how it is but its kinda 'non efficient ' I guess is shortcut that I would need now that I think of it .. what about the 'quickdial or fast dial option ?

kennyg23

Reaction score
I don't speed dial is available on any of the motorola android phones. You can make a favorites list of your most contact numbers and just keep using that to find who you want to call. No way to assign it to a number though

gsridge

Reaction score
see answer from big erick above. Hold down a blank area on main screen til menu appears, select shortcuts, then select phone # you want to speed dial. This puts speed dial icon on main screen where you can move it around by holding it down